Technical Exhibits Hall Monitor - RSNA 2021
*This is an in-person volunteer opportunity*
: During the RSNA 2021 Annual Meeting, November 28 to December 1, in Chicago
8 hours, comprised of two, 3.5-hour hall monitoring shifts and attendance at the one-hour committee meeting on Sunday, November 28 at 10:30 a.m. CT. Details of the Technical Exhibits (TE) Hall Monitor Role:
Qualifications of TE Hall Monitor:
- Monitor the Annual Meeting Technical Exhibition to ensure that participating companies' booths are compliant with RSNA technical exhibitor policies and regulations.
- Act as an RSNA ambassador to veteran exhibitors and welcome new first-time exhibitors.
- Communicate assessment and feedback to RSNA staff and Technical Exhibits Committee Chair.
A qualified applicant is an RSNA member (non-medical student) who has attended at least three RSNA annual meetings. Other important criteria include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality
- Good listening skills and willingness to interact with exhibitors
- Curiosity about new products and service solutions
- Motivated by an interest for increasing knowledge about vendors and exhibiting companies
The RSNA Technical Exhibits Committee (TEC) will review all submissions and make selections. Volunteers' radiology speciality of practice/interest will be considered to provide knowledge-diversity across all monitors. Interested members with no previous volunteer activity are encouraged to apply.Staff contact
: John Jaworski, Director: Meeting and Exhibition Services, email@example.com