Medical Student Travel Scholarship
This scholarship gives currently enrolled medical students who are considering radiology as a future career option the opportunity to attend the world's largest radiology conference. RSNA will award fifteen (15) winners $1,000 to offset travel and hotel costs associated with attending the RSNA Annual Meeting.
Application Deadline: Friday, August 13, 2021
Medical Student Travel Scholarship recipients receive $1,000 to fund travel and hotel costs for attending the in-person 2021 RSNA Annual Meeting. Award money will be distributed onsite during RSNA 2021.
- An applicant must be an RSNA member to apply for the Medical Student Travel Scholarship and be a full-time medical student at an accredited North American medical school.
- Completed application (All applicant information will be viewed only by the RSNA Medical Student Outreach Subcomittee.)
- A 500-word essay, including why you are interested in radiology, what you hope to glean from the conference, and how and why this scholarship opportunity will benefit you
- Scholarship recipients are expected to attend the following courses at the RSNA Annual Meeting:
- 3 to 5 Essentials courses
- 3 to 5 Case-based courses
- The RSNA Resident and Fellow Symposium: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 1 to 4 PM, room TBA
- Scholarship recipients are expected to provide feedback on their experience (1-2 paragraphs) due two weeks after the conclusion of the Annual Meeting.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have not otherwise received funding from RSNA.
RSNA is dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion of representation in the Society and in the specialty. This opportunity is offered as a continuation of this commitment. For a definition of UIM, please see the Association of American Medical Colleges website. The R&E Foundation expands upon the criteria on this page.
Please contact Isac Urbina at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the RSNA Medical Student Travel Scholarship.