RSNA Ambassador for Technical Exhibits
When: During the RSNA 2022 Annual Meeting, November 27 to 30, in Chicago.
This is an in-person volunteer opportunity.
Application Deadline: Thursday, September 15, 2022
Details of the RSNA Ambassador for Technical Exhibits Role:
*Note: You must be logged in to see the application.*
Time Commitment: 5 hours total: (2) two-hour monitoring shifts during the Technical Exhibition and (1) one-hour virtual committee meeting on Monday, November 14 or Tuesday, November 15, at 10:30 a.m. CT.
Qualifications of an RSNA Ambassador for Technical Exhibits:
- Attend the RSNA Annual Meeting in Chicago.
- Act as an RSNA ambassador to veteran exhibitors and welcome new first-time exhibitors.
- Assist the RSNA Technical Exhibits Committee in monitoring the Technical Exhibition for (2) two-hour shifts to ensure that participating companies are compliant with RSNA exhibitor rules and regulations.
- Communicate assessment and feedback to RSNA staff and Technical Exhibits Committee Chair.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality, good listening skills, and willingness to interact with exhibitor personnel
- Curiosity in pursuit of new products and service solutions
- Motivated by interest for increasing knowledge about vendors and exhibiting companies
- Prior RSNA attendance is preferred but not a requirement
- Medical students are eligible to apply.
Interested and qualified volunteers will be identified via RSNA leadership, volunteers, and submissions through the RSNA Microvolunteering Portal. Radiology specialty of practice/interest will be considered to provide knowledge-diversity across all volunteers. The RSNA Technical Exhibits Committee will make the final selection. All interested members are encouraged to apply.
Staff contact: Lisa Lazzaretto
Director: Corporate Relations and Technical Exhibits